Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hye !!!

Here me... myself;;;,,, ! In one year, so many things happen...! Like seasons people also change! But the thing is i'm really x100000000000 tired of this attitude from my friends and others i know. I really don't want friends anymore...! I really miss Nurin Jaslina. Please come back.! Hey Girl! if you want make me angry... just face to face and not behind of me. Exactly i hate people who got two faces!! Dear me,... you must think before do something. I really don't care if you give people see my fb profile..! Because i know the more you hates me, the more i become famous! That's why my title also like that! But one thing i have to write here that., if you again want to apologize to me......... haha.... i'm so..... sorry it's too late for you.! 


No comments:

Post a Comment