Sunday 22 January 2012

Feelings :(

Helow Everyone!
Salam Sempoi!!


  How are you all? Are you ready for read this post? Hope all of you ready. Some of you will ask yourself why this post title feelings? Right? Ermm.. actually i don't get too much feelings.. but i feel something gonna happen to me. Yeah! I'm sure of that! Okay, i think someone will leave me alone. Hahax.. Yeah! I know everyone will leave me alone as usual! It's Nothing Big Deal! But my question, Why this all ONLY happen to me? I know I'm UNLUCKY girl! But should I'm the only one who deserves on this? 


This poem or quotes dedicated for someone :)


 Another day...!
Another month...!
Another year...!
Another smile...!
Another tear...!
Another windy...!
A summer too...!
but

there will never be,
Another "You"

I Miss You What We Were Before This!

Love You, More Than You Know!
Bye,Bye and Goodbye!



No comments:

Post a Comment