Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year Everyone ;)

Okay Helow Everyone!!!!!!!


   I wish all of you an AWESOME happy new year 2012. Do you all enjoy your new year?? Okay, i really enjoyed my new year this year..! You know why? cause a lot of FACEBOOK friends send me messages & post to my wall with their sweet wishes. Thank you friends,brothers & sisters. Seriously i love all of you! Then, i updated my status like this 'Anyone can send me family request'. So, i got two of my facebook friends send me the family request. First wanna be my FATHER and Second wanna be my SISTER. Approve ready!! LoL.. i think i really enjoyed this new year moments. Moreover , someone (a guy) call me 'Sarake' when i call him mike. Hahax... i just accept when he call me like that. Hope all of you including me will be forever a good friend or sister. Whoever TRUST me, i'll make your TRUST never loose! 


Thanks for spend your time to read this :)




-------Love You All
-------♥Hope This Year Will Be Your Success Year
-------♥Don't Waste Your Time Regret For Your Past
-------♥Use Your Time Think About Your Future
-------♥Thank You Friends For Being My Good Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment