Monday 23 January 2012

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Why So Many People Hurting Me?

Helow Guys and Girls!
Salam 1Malaysia!


   What's Up? Everything okay there? Hope okay! Today, V-Sha want to tell, ask or even answer something. (Reaction >:?) Yeah! My life is full with questions! Here go some MOST Important Questions!!


~Why do people like hurt me easily? 
~Why my mom won't believe to what I'm talking?
~Why everyone love my brother and not me?
~Why my relatives lie to me that they love me?
~Why some of my friends keep hating me?
~Why don't I just die faster?


    Friends can you answer ONLY one of my questions? Hahax... I think you can't! Friends I don't want REASON, I want ANSWER.! Ermm... I'll keep thinking the good answer!


If I HURT You -------> I'm Sorry Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment