Friday 6 January 2012

Story About 2012 School Days.......

Helow Everybody!!! 
   
Now i'm going to share my Second Year School Days at High School. I think this will be FUNNY,INTERESTING & COOL.

WEDNESDAY

First day of school 2012. I meet a lot girls were happy after talked to their best friends. On that time i was waiting for my senior sister Kak Fatini Farhanah.After she came to school, she put her bag at teacher's room then she came towards me and HUG me. I HUG her back. I asked her to tie my TIE. Then, she tried her best but she forgot ready the way. So, she asked her sister Kak Farah Farzana to tie my TIE. She also forgot ready. On that time Kak Visali come on the way. So three of US ask her to tie my tie. She said she also don't know. Then she suggested me to ask one of senior sister. A step i want go to the senior sister... Kak Farah called me and told me that teacher Mimme will help me. SO i follow teacher to her room. Then, she did her best to tie my tie. Thanks teacher. Then, morning also all of the prefects were scolded by Head Prefect. Yeah! it's actually our fault. I agreed. Then Kak Visali told me that she LOVE me and she really TRUST me. Thanks Kak Visali. The BAD is first day of school also started to study. We got a lot of homework.I love you Ain and Nurin. OMG! almost forgot to tell that i saw Amy or whatever.! She don't know me. After school finished.. me and my friend Nurin walked together to go Town. Before that i saw M********. He looked towards me. I don't act like i saw him.

THURSDAY

Nothing much to tell. Same teacher's gave US a lot of homework. Sad! I think i really love Ain! Muaxx :* Lol..! Nurin? OMG! she is already in my HEART♥. Same walked with Nurin after school finished.

FRIDAY

Eat together with Ain and Nurin. Then, got meetings. I'm the Chess Leader for Kurshiah??? Unbelievable!!! All this cause Kak Visali...!! Grr*** Anyways.. so after school, i, Kak Visali & Nurin meet Kak Tiru..!! Love you.. sister. She talked with a form 1 student! I become angry and feel jealous. Then, suddenly i saw M******** and T********. Kak Tiru, Kak Visali and Nurin stared me.. after they saw both of the guy. Ermm...!! This only Happen for this three days of schooldays.

Thanks for supporting me! 
Love You All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment